- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Experience the never before experienced destinations of North East India tour with 365hops. One of the most off beat tours of India which covers wettest place on earth, experience of caving, Roaming in Jungle on Elephant, visit world’s biggest river island, world war 2 cemetery, interaction with tribal’s of Nagaland, Bangladesh crossing border and lots more.
North East India is always being a neglected & ignored by all means, though this sector is blessed with all the necessary features required to be a perfect Holiday Destination… Come join us for the Dazzling adventure !
Highlights of the Tour:
1. Cherrapunji: world’s wettest place
2. Dawki River : Get way to Bangladesh
3. Mawlynnong: Cleanest village in Asia
4. Kaziranga National Park: Known for Rhino’s
5. Majuli Island: Largest river island
6. Kohima: World war 2 cemetery
Day 01 : Guwahati – Shillong (100 Kms / 03 Hrs) : Welcome to Guwahati. Meet & assist by our representative at Guwahati Airport and proceed to Shillong also called Scotland of East. If time permits, enroute visit the majestic Umiam Lake (Barapani) and Don bosco monument. Overnight stay in Shillong.
* Participants have to reach Guwahati before 12:00 hrs
Day 02 : Shillong – Cherrapunji (60 Kms / 02 Hrs) : Early morning visit Shillong peak, Ward’s Lake. After breakfast drive to Cherrapunji. After reaching Cherrapunji visit Mawsmai Cave and Falls, Elephanta Cave, Seven Sister Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. Overnight stay at Cherrapunji.
Day 03 : Cherrapunji – Dawki- Cherrapunji (70 Kms/ 02 Hrs one way) : After breakfast drive to Dawki known as place for the Bangladesh border crossing. On arrival go for adventure activities like Zipline, Kayaking, Snorkeling and Cliff Jumping (at your own extra cost). Evening back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Cherrapunji.
Day 04 : Cherrapunji – Mawlynnong – Shillong (180 Kms /06 Hrs) : After breakfast visit Mawlynnong Village known as Asia’s cleanest village. Visit the living double dekker root bridge and another nature’s strange phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock. Evening proceed towards Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 05 : Shillong – Kaziranga (230 Kms / 08 Hrs) : After breakfast proceed towards Kaziranga National Park a world heritage site and Tiger Reserve spread over an area of 430 Sq kms. 80% of the world’s Rhino’s population found here. Evening you can enjoy the tribal dance. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 06 : Kaziranga National Park : Post breakfast proceed for exclusive jeep safari (07:30 am onwards) in the central range. Visit Park in the afternoon for Jeep safari. Evening free for rest. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 07 : Kaziranga National Park – Majulis Island (180 Kms/06 Hrs) : Early morning proceed towards Majuli the biggest river island in the word and Baishnovaites Monasteries. You will have to cross Mighty Bramhaputra River to reach Majuli village (one and half hours by ferry). Overnight stay at Bamboo Cottage in Majuli.
Day 08 : Majuli Island : After breakfast visit Sattras (The sattra is a religious and cultural institute which is concerned with the dissemination of the principles & devotional practices of New-Vaishanvism – religious movement which had a strong impact on the religious and socio cultural life of Asami’s People since 15th century). Enjoy the culture & tradition of local people. Evening enjoy the sunset from the southern part of the Island. Overnight stay at Majuli.
Day 09 : Majuli – Kohima (350 Kms / 10 hrs) : After breakfast proceed towards Kohima, Evening check In Hotel. Overnight stay at Kohima.
Day 10 : Kohima – Kisama – Kohima (12 Kms / 30 Mins one way) : After breakfast visit World War 2 Cemetery, Kisama village known for Hornbill Festival. Lunch at Demori cove. Post lunch visit Kigwema an old village. Evening back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Kohima.
Day 11 : After breakfast drive to Guwahati (350 Kms / 10 Hrs) : After breakfast proceed towards Guwahati. Enjoy local market and bramhaputra river cruise (at an extra cost) if time permits. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 12 : Departs from Guwahati
After breakfast, proceed back to Mumbai.
We all know that North East India is one of the offbeat and less visited sector in India. It’s difficult to conduct outings there because of its geographical position as well as lack of tourism infrastructures. Kindly go through the below points before confirming your registrations and make yourself ready for this Unique journey.
1. Lunch : While travelling, lunch is not included in the cost as we are going to halt at stand alone Dhaba’s enroute which gives you limited options and also there are chances that lunch gets delayed due to any circumstances.
2. Roads : The roads in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam and Nagaland are bad, so the actual travel time may increase than mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Schedule : Because of it’s geographical position we will have to shuffle our schedule according to the situation. Sun rise time there is 04:30 to 05:00 am and Sun set time will be 04:30 to 04:45 pm. so we have to start our journey early morning so that we can get more time to explore. at some point we have to do en route breakfast also ( as the most of the Resorts restaurant starts at 08:00 am onwards)
4. Changes in Itinerary : We reserved all the rights to shuffle the tour program according to the current situation.
5. Adventure Activities : If you wants to do any adventure activities at Dawki, you will have to do advance booking of it ( as they operate from Shillong)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INNERLINE PERMITS :
1. Any Photo ID (Pan card, Adhar Card, Passport)
2. 02 Pass port size photo’s
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry : Id proof Compulsory
1. Hat / Cap 01 nos.
2. Woollen cap / Balaclava 01 nos.
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woollen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts, min 03 nos.
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater min 01 nos.
6. Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole and Sleeper
9. Cotton Socks, Woollen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, min 01 pair
11. Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
12. Full Body Towel 01 nos.
13. Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
14. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF
15. Toiletries and Sanitary Kit
16. Medicines as specified by doctor
17. Extra Pair of shoe laces
19. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.
1. It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag may get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!