- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Anjaneri fort is famous for the birth place of “God Hanuman” and only place in world where you can find “Anjani Mata” temple. Anjaneri is situated 20 kms near Nasik Triambakeshvar range. By recent information scientist found rare plant on Anjaneri mountain which called “Anjanerika soparia” only available on this mountain. Let’s try to find this !!
Board Kasara local departing from CST by 05:00 am. Reach Kasara by 07:40 am. Enroute breakfast. Reach the Base Village and start ascending. Reach top by afternoon and explore. Start descending. Reach Base Village and have late lunch. Rest and proceed back to Mumbai. Enroute refreshment and reach Kasara by evening.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).