- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Padargad is lesser known trek in Bhimashankar range with no fortification on top of the fort. Expect few water Tanks. The only reason for trekkers attract to this trek due to challenging rock patches and “Chimani climb” to reach. Once you reach top you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the entire Bhimashankar range. We can see Siddhagad, Kothligad (Peth) and Bhimashankar from here. This path tests your patience, stamina & endurance.
Day 01 :
Meeting Point: 23:15 @ Karjat Station.
Proceed towards the base village Khandas by private vehicle.
Day 02 :
Reach Khandas by 1.30 A.M start trekking till base of Padargad its approx. 3 hours will reach at base rest till morning to climb rock patch and chimani climb which is the most challenging part of trek explore the fort, water tank, spend some time to watch Bhimashankr range Sidhgad , peth fort and start descending . Start return journey to Khandas.
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).