1. Meet at Panvel station at sharp 7.15am
2. Once we meet at Panvel station, we will start our journey towards the base village.
3. Breakfast will be ready for the group and we will enjoy it over a quick round of introduction.
4. After the know each other session, we will begin our trek.
5. Will reach the summit of Prabhalgad and explore the nearby surroundings.
6. Will descend to our base village after the trek and will be welcomed with delicious home made lunch
7. We have arranged private vehicle to drop us all to Panvel railway station post our lunch.
8. The trek ends here
Things to carry –
1. Min 2 Litre of Water Bottle
2. Good Trekking Shoes, or Sandals with proper grip
3. A set of clothes, a towel/napkin, min 2 newspapers
4. Mosquito Repellent cream like Odomos
5. Lots of plastic bags to protect your all belongings
6. Any medicines if required at individual level(Leaders will have basic medical kit)
7. Raincoat if required by Individual
Cost Plans :
Plan 1 - 899 INR per person : For Individual or group up to 7 people
Plan 2 - 849 INR per person : For a group booking of 8 or more
1. Morning Tea and Breakfast
2. Veg home made Lunch after the trek
3. Foodie Bag to carry along trek
4. Drop vehicle from Base Village back to Panvel station
5. Leader’s expertise Charges
1. Anything which is not mentioned above
2. Insurance of any kind
1. Consumption of alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited. If found even after warning issued, the person will be asked to leave by the leader.
2. Consumption of non-vegetarian food is also not allowed over the trek
3. Any plastic waste should not be thrown over the trek and same should be kept with you. You can deposit all waste in the dust bin at base village once trek is over
4. Due to rainy season, schedule can be changed at run time. Such decision will be taken by group leaders
5. If anyone misses the morning train to Panvel, then it will be their responsibility to reach Panvel Station by 7.15am. Failing to do so, one won’t be able to join the trek as the group will not wait for any delay, no queries for refund will be entertained further.
Refund Rules –
1. Refund up to 75% will be from to 7 days before up to 15 days before the trek date
2. Refund of 50% will be provided from 3 days before up to 7 days before the trek date
3. No refund with 3 days before the trek date