- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Fireflies or lightning bugs make light within their bodies. This process is called bioluminescence and is shared by many other organisms, mostly sea-living or marine organisms. Fireflies light up to attract a mate. To do this, the fireflies contain specialized cells in their abdomen that helps to create light.
Rajmachi Village is located in the Lonavla region has access from Lonavla and Karjat. It has two forts which were built by Shivaji Emperor during 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking. It is a 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala Station. The village of Udhewadi lies on the massive plateau that greets one on getting to Rajmachi. Rajmachi fort is a strategic fort overlooking Borghat which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi peak has two fortified structures - the Shrivardhan fort and Manoranjan fort.
A little distance down from the village lies a serene and beautiful lake called Uday Sagar Lake. Behind the lake lies an ancient Monolith, a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Flow of the event –
Take the below Train from CST: Sinhagad Express 11009 - Mumbai To Pune Junction
• 14:40 Dadar
• 15:08 Thane
• 15:28 Kalyan
• 16:08 Karjat
• 17:08 Lonavala
Meet together at Lonavla Station by 5.15pm, have a small round of introduction and we are set to get into private vehicles arranged at Lonavala Station till Tungarli Dam
Reach Tungarli Dam by 6pm and start the beautiful fireflies trek!
10.00pm Reach base village. - Udhewadi
Experience the beautiful glowing Fireflies on our way towards Rajmachi Village.
(Fireflies can be seen while exploring the base village post dinner)
11.30pm – The night is yours. Share your travel stories with the group. Impress everyone with your talent ;) Take a night walk to experience fireflies at the village.
End your long night by an amazing home stay at local village house.
06.00 am - Wake Up with the chirping of birds
07:00 am - Have Breakfast and Tea
08:00 am - Freshen up and we all move ahead to explore Shrivardhan fort. If time permits we would also cover Manoranjan fort.
11.00 am - Reach base village. Freshen up. Take a group photo and tons of selfies with your travel friends.
End your trip with lifetime memories only to meet again in next trips ;)
11.30 am - Leave for Lonavala Railway Station by Tata Sumo.
Catch the 12.43 train from Lonavla back to Mumbai. Trek Ends with Happy Memories :)
Things to carry –
1. Min 2 Litre of Water Bottle
2. Good Trekking Shoes, or Sandals with proper grip
3. Morning Refreshment Kit, sanitizer if needed, mosquito repellent cream like Odomos
4. Though its summer, try to have full jeans/leg-ins to protect yourself form insects bite. The atmosphere will be not be hot in night
5. Have ready to eat snacks with you. Avoid Farsan, or Chiwda which requires heavy water intake
6. Keep extra pair of clothes in case one wishes to change. Changing rooms may be available at base village
7. Any medicines if required at individual level(Leaders will have basic medical kit)
8. Sleeping mat (chatai) would be provided to sleep at night. Carry bedding (chaddar) to sleep at night.