- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Day 1 : Catch up at Dadar around 10.30 am with our tour leader. Board our bus and enjoy the travel journey till the campsite at the scenic Vaitarna. En-route halt for lunch at dhaba near Kasara (on your own expense). Enjoy the journey with beautiful nature-scapes, gupshup and songs during the journey. Reach base village of campsite by 4 pm.
Reach base village refresh yourself with a glass of welcome drink (non-alcoholic) and proceed towards the our secluded camping site which is exactly on the waterfront. Enjoy one of the most mesmerizing view of crystal clear water of Vaitarna Dam surrounded by proud mountains! On arrival, learn how to pitch your own tent & unload your bagpacks. Now, set yourself free, let your soul feel the beautiful sunset and let your mind express its likelihood to chilling breeze! Its time to enjoy some team games and activities now!! Hop in for the team games near the waterfront. Dance to the beats of musicfind yourself!
Meanwhile our local supporters will arrange for our barbeque set up. Taste the yummy barbeque in dim light ambiance of the campsite. Make sure you do not hesitate to grab a lil more if you really love it ;-)
Soon it will be time for delicious dinner cooked in dim light ambiance at the campsite. Let the night continues with the musical night tuning on old never ending evergreen songs around campfire. Why not to laugh, groove, share ! Once the clock struck 12, toast for the biggest celebration of the night!! Cheer up for the New Year Celebration ! Let this night be the most memorable new year you have ever celebrated !!
Day 02 : After the Last night, let the first ray of sunshine fall on your face & Welcome the first morning of 2017. Enjoy yummy Breakfast while you still enjoy the sunrise. Explore the Vaitarna Lake and then we can enter and enjoy in the water. Freshen Up and pack your bags. Enjoy the return journey. Enroute halt for lunch and proceed for Dadar.
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).