- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Rohida or Vichitragad is a fort situated about 15 Km from Bhor village. It is one of the southmost forts in Pune district. Rohida is barren in Summer or Winter but With monsoon it is filled with lush green grass.
Rohida is famous for torrent wind !! If you haven't experienced the wind during monsoon months on Rohida fort then you don't know what it is !! Apart from this points of attraction are old temple, few big water tanks, Chor darvaja, Buruj (bastion) on North East Face, Chuna grinding wheel.
Height of Fort 1116m (3661 ft)
Meeting Time and Place : Fergusson College main gate at 6:00 a.m. Sharp!
> Reach Bhor by 9.15am and have breakfast
> Travel to Bajarwadi
> Start climbing the fort by 10.30am
> Reach to the temple on the fort by 12.15am
> Have lunch and then site seeing on the fort
> Start descending by 2pm and back to base by 3.30pm
> start return journey.
> Back to Pune by 8 pm
What to Bring
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
3. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
4. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
5. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
6. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
7. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)