- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Descending full Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the overnight stay under the sparkling sky, along the reservoir side, is a sweet cherry on the cake!!
Day 01 : Catch last Kasara train from CSMT by 10:50 pm (Pune participants can meet us at Kalyan Railway Station @ 12:07 am midnight) and reach Kasara by 1:20 am. Proceed to Samrad By Private Jeep/Trax. Early morning arrival at Samrad, rest upto morning. Wakeup by 6:30 am freshen up and have breakfast. By 7:00 am, have a small introduction and briefing session. Proceed to Sandhan Valley Trek. Experience the thrill of the trek in the valley. Have Lunch midway, Start rappelling activity and keep descending to the pond. Reach the stay point by evening. Have dinner. Overnight Stay in tent.
Day 02 : Freshen up. Post breakfast, proceed towards Dehne village. Have lunch at Dehne village and proceed to Asangaon by Public Transport. Catch local train by evening to Mumbai. Trek concludes with fun-loving Memories :D
1. First Time Trekkers are not advisable to join the Sandhan Valley FULL DESCEND TREK.
Things to carry: ID Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.)
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (Must – Compulsory)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).