- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Tipeshwar Wildlife Sanctuary is a protected tiger habitat in Yavatmal District of Maharastra, situated close enough from Nagpur, Wardha, Chandrapur and Yavatmal. A small area of approximately 150 sq.kilometers is a home to about 12 tigers. One will often find these beauties near water bodies relaxing and cooling off as the summer heat reaches its peak.
No wonder because of the outstanding tiger sighting in summer 2016 Tipeshwar got popular in very short span of time however, it has much more than tigers to offer. It shelters mammals like leopards, sloth bears, jackals, Wild dogs, Nilgai, Spotted deers and Sambar deers and some exquisite birds like Crested serpent eagles, Brown fish owl, Indian nightjar, Oriental honey buzzards, Racket tailed drongos, Asian paradise flycatchers, Rock bush quails, Francolins etc.
Train Suggestions :
Mumbai to Nagpur : 12289 MUMBAI CSTM –NAGPUR DURONTO EXPRESS
Nagpur to Mumbai : 12290 NAGPUR-MUMBAI CSTM DURONTO EXPRESS
Note*: You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding train/flight bookings, we will be happy to help you.
Day 0 : Board overnight train or early morning flight next day to Nagpur. Reach Nagpur before 8.00 am
Day 01 : Pick up from Nagpur railway station/airport and transfer to Pandharkawda town. Reach hotel by 1.00 pm. Check in; freshen up, Ice-breaking session with the group and lunch. Post lunch leave for gate. Afternoon safari in the Tippeshwar Wildlife Sanctuary. After the safari return back to hotel. Group discussion and dinner. Lights out and day ends.
Day 02 : Early morning wake up. Leave for morning safari and enjoy cool breeze in this hot summer. Spot some wildlife and track some tigers. Post safari return to hotel and rest. Lunch at the hotel. Leave for afternoon safari. Evening back to hotel. Post dinner experience sharing. Overnight at the resort.
Day 03 : Wake up early and gear up for Morning safari. Enjoy our last safari in the forest and photograph some more wildlife. Return to hotel, freshen up and have breakfast. Post breakfast check out from hotel and travel to Nagpur by private vehicle. Lunch en-route . Reach Nagpur by 6 pm. Return back to Mumbai by Train/Flight.
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
3. Tipeshwar forest area is in very much nascent stage of development and faces sever limitations with respect to infrastructure and resources. Kindly do not expect facilities and infrastructure like other established parks.
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Card Compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
1. Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE)
2. Sanitary Kit
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch (Must)
5. Personal First Aid kit.
6. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc..
7. Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
8. Electral powder / Glucon D
9. Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (3 liter must)
11. Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
12. Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
13. Umbrella or Poncho/Cap