- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Torna and Rajgad, two historically very important forts are located very close to each other. Torna fort was the first fort won and controlled by Shivaji Maharaj and Rajgad is the first constructed fort by Shivaji Maharaj. Arajgad was also the first capital of Maratha dynasty. These two important forts are connected by a mountain ridge and walking from Torna to Rajgad is really an adventure. Every true trekker wishes to put this route in its "DONE" list. The trekkers who has completed this treks has a special recognition in trekkers community.
This trek is for those who have done several treks before and are ready to face extremely tiring walk. At TREKDI would say: freshers.. keep away from this trek.
Day 1 :
> Departure by 6.30 am and Reach welhe by 9am and have breakfast
> Start climbing the fort
> Reach to the temple on the fort
> Have lunch and then site seeing on the fort
> Start descending towards Rajgad
> Reach to Rajgad
> Have dinner and go to sleep
Day 2 :
> Early morning wake up call at 6 am
> Have breakfast and then explore fort
> Start descending towards Gunjavane village by 12pm
> Have Lunch in Gunjawane and start return journey.
What to bring
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
10. Plate, spoon, mug (Compulsory)