This trel that leads to the high glaciated lake is not to be confused with the lake of the moon.This trek leads out of the tiny village of khunal a little distance away from manali and climbs stendily evergreen forests and meadows, alongside numerous streams.An easy trek with some of the most beautiful walks in manali region affording magnificent mountainscape.
DAY 01 : Manali - Jagatsukh - Khunal (2020m)/ 6KM motor bike Trek/4km
Six Kilometer moterable road leads to village Jagatsukh and after which the trail winds up words alongside the Bahngan Nullah from Khunal which is the first day camp, the manali valleyappears far below and the east lies the mighty mountain-Deo –Tiba.Along, the way to Khunal green forest with an amazing variety of vegetation dot the valley.O/N Camp at Khunal.
DAY 02: Khunal - Chikka (2960m) Trek/6 km
The six kilometer long trail goes along an alpine plateau and is almost a gradual incline.All around the trail lie excellent rock climbing hills.O/N Camp at Chikka.
DAY 03: Chikka - Seri (3390 m) Trek/5 km
Today the trail continues uphill for 5 KM and the sudden appearance of Deo Tiba is breathtaking. Seri was once a glaciated lake, But is now a meadow carpeted with an astounding variety of herbs and alpine flowers.Camp in this fairyland beneath a clear sky twinking with a million stars.O/N Camp at Seri.
DAY 04: Seri - Chandratal (4570 m) Trek/16 km
You have have two option, both worth the shorts climbs, involves. The flora enthusiast will have a wonderful time trying to Identify the hundreds of flowers growing everywhere, and the tiny lake provides some excellent view, of Deo Tiba and other peaks of Manali and Spiti ranges.Camp at either places.
DAY 5: Chandratal - Bhanara Village
Leaving this wonderland behind the trail descends downwords back to the forest that lie above Manali. Camp is at the village of Bhanara.
DAY6 : Bhanara - Manali
There is an ancient temples of Bhanara while Arjun Gufa is the place where Arhuna and did penance.After B/Fast we drive back to Manali.
Cost Plans :
Plan 1 - 8000 INR per person :
Total Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
- Camping Include Dome Shape 3 Men Tents / Sleeping Bags / Sleeping Mattress / Dry Pitch Toilet Tents etc..
- All vegetarian meals beginning with breakfast on Day 01 to breakfast on Day 06.
- Cook , Kitchen Helper and Porters.
- Camping equipment – international quality equipment will be provided
- Professional guide with English speaking.
- Hiking Poles and Ponchos.
Cost does not include
- Travel between Delhi and Manali Manali-Delhi (can be arranged by us on request).We charge extra for all transportation.
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.