- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
It is part of Western Ghats and lies at Lonavala. The Lohagad fort had several emire of the dynasties. Even after Shivaji won the fort, he had to surrender the Lohagad.He re-captured the fort and used to preserve the surplus at Lohgad. The splendid view of the Pawna Lake from the top, which is to the southwest of the mountain. The fort has been declared as a protected moument by the government. Lohgad and Visapur is connected to each other.
Reach Lonavala by 08:30 am and proceed to Lohgadwadi by local traxx. On arrival at Lohagadwadi, base village of Lohgad; have breakfast. Introduction and briefing session. Start trekking to Lohgad. Reach at the top of the fort and explore. Experience the history and start descending Lohgad Fort. Reach base and have lunch. Move towards Beautiful Bhaje caves. Enroute refreshment and reach Lonavala station by evening.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).