- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
A day visit to the very famous Harishchandragad in Maharashtra during monsoon is a must for nature lovers that has history way back from 6th Century. It got prominent caves, Concave shaped konkan kada, waterfalls and one of the highest peak in sahayadri ranges called taramati at an elevation of 1429 meters. This place is one of the busiest weekend destination for trek lovers and has been featured in many travelogues, blogs. Just google Harishchandragad to know it's significance which may intrigue you to take part in this event.
Note: This is an overnight journey by private vehicle from Dadar East ( Mumbai ). Do not get confused with the date & a.m./ p.m.
Online Payment link: http://imojo.in/paachnai
Image: Konkan Kada
Image: Taramati peak on the background
Image: Kedareshwar Cave.
Image: Trail where we may expect waterfalls during monsoon.
Attractions of this event:
• The place is very attractive with green pastures landscape, waterfalls, clouds.
• Delicious food prepared on firewood.
• Natural mineral water near the temple caves.
• Konkan kada (Concave shaped mountain).
• Taramati Peak.
Difficulty Level: Easy, Highest elevation point: 4,665 ft.
• Start from Dadar to Paachani by a private bus on 13th August (start at 13th August 12:30 a.m., 5 hours journey approx )
• Reach Paachnai - 6:00 a.m.
• Fresh up and breakfast (6:00 am - 7: 00 a.m), Toilet facility available for ladies in the Paachnai village
• Ascend leisure trek to Harishchandragad from the base village (2 hours approx)
• Reach the top of Harishchandragad - 9:00 a.m.
• Explore Harishchandragad ( 90 minutes approx).
• Those interested may visit to Taramati peak which is the highest point of Harishchandragad.
• Lunch break (1 hour) - 12: 30 p.m.
• Visit Kokankada( the main attraction of Harishchandragad) - 4:00 pm.
• Descend trek to Paachnai (90 minutes approx reach base by 5:30 pm)
• Return journey to Mumbai from Paachnai.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ rain poncho.
• Cap/ Hat, Torch.
• Blanket or sheet during over night bus journey.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
For inquiries reach at +918080911557
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the gathering point on the mentioned time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat thereby everyone should adhere to it.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Do not expect washroom facility during the trek, Washroom is available at the base village.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• This isn't a leisure or luxury trip and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• If paid online and cancelled on the day of the event, participant will get a refund of 90% paid.