- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Hanging high dauntingly at 3500 above mean sea level There is lots of archaeological treasures yet to be discovered in this Pyramid mountain fort that promises lot of adventures and surprises as one climbs up till the summit.
Trek, Exploring Ancient Fort, Summit Climb, Night Trek, Dip in Lake, Enjoying Day Camping in countryside, Home Cooked food etc.
Barbecue kit can be organised on advance notice along with pre-marinated non-veg or veg food.
From Lonavala take left from Kumar Resort after Shivaji Putla at Lonavala follow Pawna Road after crossing Pawna Dam take the road on the right going towards Paud. The vehicle will climb ghat road to road till Tikona Peth (Base Village); take the village road going straight going towards the start of the trek. Lonavala to Tikona Petch (distance 20 km).
From Kamshej take Paud road, after Panna Nagar follow Paud Road till Tikona Peth. From Kamshej to Tikona Peth approximate distance 15 km.
Little is known about the origins of this fort. There is a Vihara on the fort datable to circa seventh-eight centuries A.D. Malik Ahmed Nizamshah of the Nizam dynasty conquered the fort in 1585 and annexed it to the Nizam territory.In 1657, Shivaji brought the whole of Konkan, which had been Nizam territory, under his control when he conquered Tikona along with the forts of Karnala, Lohgad, Mahuli, Songad, Tala, and Visapur. This fort was a strategic nexus: the centre of control for the entire Pawana Mawal region. In 1660, Dhamale family one of the Deshmukh from Maval region was charged with ensuring the security of fort Tikona. Jaysingh invaded the region in 1665 and the local villages were by Dilerkhan but the forts held out. Tikona fort was surrendered to the Mughal warrior Kubadkhan, who had attacked the region together with Halal Khan and others, according to the Treaty of Purandar signed on 12 June 1665. Kubad D Khan took over the fort on 18 June but it was later recaptured by the Marathas.