- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
A Craziest journey you have ever dreamed! Why not a truck ride to Sandhan ?! A bumpy, musical hippie truck ride to the “Valley of Shadows” !! Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Ahmednagar district, surrounded with ranges of Sahyadri like Ratangad, Kalsubai, AMK it is undoubtedly “Valley of Suspense”. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience.
Load your bags and depart for overnight truck ride to Sandhan ! Definitely, one of the crazy tour !! Enjoy the beautiful journey from concrete buildings to lush nature on roadside from Mumbai to Bhandardara.
Early morning, reach Samrad. Freshen up and have breakfast. Experience the lifetime experience of Sandhan Valley Trek. Visit Kokankada, well known for its picturesque cliff. Have lunch and proceed back to Mumbai. Reach Mumbai by late evening.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).