- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Vasota is fort Situated in dense forest Surrounded by river. This fort is also known as “Vyaghragad”. Fort is located near Bamnoli Satara, the height of this trek from Sea level 3842 Feet. Vasota is counted as one of the best trek in Sahyadri being Situated in Koyana region it offers amazing surprises by wildlife lovers. Trek through dense forest forget the distance you cover. This is every trekkers dream trek as the beauty of the fort and the surroundings will take your breath away.
Day 1 : Reach Bamnoli by 5 am. Have Breakfast at hotel. Rest. Start the trek towards to Vasota. Reach “Met Indavali” after the boat ride though Koyana backwater. Start the trek through dense forest. Reach at Vasota by 2 pm and enjoy the packed lunch. Explore the fort. Enjoy the Konkan view from the top of Vasota (Konkan lies to the opposite of Vasota). Start Descending. Reach at Met Indavali. Freshen Up and Relax. Dinner at the Hotel. Post dinner Campfire. Overnight at Bamnoli.
Day 2 : Early Morning Explore the surrounding of the lake. Post breakfast start return journey. En-route lunch. Reach back to Mumbai.
Things to carry: ID Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes (Must –
Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).