- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
1. Winery & Vineyard Visit
2. Wine Tasting of 3 types of wine
3. Camping & fun around Bonfire
Day 01 –
Early morning, we will depart from Mumbai to Nashik by 06:00 am for the ultimate fun. En-route pick up at Thane near Teen Hath Naka. Halt for en-route breakfast and a small introduction and briefing session. Arrival at Niphad town. Now, it’s time to do a winery visit at Reveilo winery. Head to India’s 1st WIC, Wine Park for finger-licking lunch. Post lunch, we have the grape to glass session with wine tasting of 3 amazing wines (white, red, and sparkling).
It’s time to enjoy some team games and activities now!! Hop in to Laugh, Groove, Share! Let your mind express its likelihood to chilling breeze around the bonfire! What can be more mesmerizing than this! Taste the yummy local cuisines in dim light ambiance of the campsite. Make sure you do not hesitate to grab a little more if you really love it
Let the night continues with the musical night tuning on old never-ending evergreen songs around the campfire.
Day 02 –
Early morning, we get all freshened up and have breakfast. Post breakfast, you are free to fill your shopping bags with real wine from the factory. Load your bags and proceed to explore Nipha Winery. A Vineyard managed only by a couple; Ashok and Jyotsna. It is great to know their experience and the quality of Wine they make is one of the best we ever tasted.
Fill your bags with Table grapes and original Nipha Wine bottles and proceed back to Mumbai with fun loving memories! Reach back to Mumbai by evening.
1. There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation
2. Children below 18 years are not allowed to consume Wine as per Government Rules.
3. Package includes winery visit only, if wine tasting at winery is required 150 Rs per person per winery extra charges. Winery allows the tasting considering the age factor and excise rules.
4. Winery visit timings may vary as per excise government permissions and also can be cancelled without any prior notice.
5. We do not allow any alcohol other than wine consumption on site. In any case if any person consuming or carrying any form of alcohol is noticed the tour will be immoderately cancelled the person will be responsible for any damages occurred. Any argument will remain in Niphad town court Jurisdiction.
Id Proof Compulsory- (Aadhar / Pan card / DL)
1. Id Proof Compulsory- (Aadhar / DL)
2. Extra Pair of Clothes & Winter wear
3. Dry Food / Snacks & Water Bottle
4. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
5. Good quality shoes and socks
6. Cap, Glares, Sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
7. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)