- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Canyon Valley, also known as Tiger or Ulhas Valley, which is named after Ulhas river is located in Khandala. Maharashtra is gifted with many valleys like Canyon Valley. Due to the water level in monsoon we cannot trek the valley in rainy season. The best season to explore the valley is before and after monsoon. It is considered as one of the best places as one can trek and camp together in the valley. Although, where you first ascend and then descend the other valleys in Maharashtra, Canyon valley surprises you with its features. Here, you start a trek with a descend and then ascend the valley. We will be camping near the river and hence won’t ascend the valley. This trek includes Camping, bonfire, cooking and loads of fun to just add cherry on the cake… !!
Day 1 : Start from Mumbai By Udyan Express at 08:00 am which will reach at Lonavala by 10.30 am. Meet our leader at ticket counter. Post breakfast, we will proceed towards the base village of the valley by private transport. Reach base village by 11:30 am and later start descending. It will take around 2 and half hours to reach the beautiful campsite near the water body. And the fun begins, pitching the tents, arrangement for lunch, group games etc . After exploring the other part of valley, we will have Tea and evening snacks enjoying the evening. Night dinner with bonfire. Overnight in valley.
Day 2 : Morning after breakfast will start ascending canyon valley by same route this time its difficult as we are ascending 2-3 hours . reach at staring point and delicious lunch at canyon valley and limbu pani is waiting for you. After some rest at kamat hotel you will get drop at Lonavala station.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder /Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).