- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Warandha Ghat is one of the best place to explore in all sense during monsoon season. The fort Kavlya which watches over the Warandha Ghat is also a nice place to explore & Mohangad fort visit which is newly discovered fort by Mr. Sachin Joshi.
Meeting Time and Place : Fergusson College main gate at 05:45 a.m. Sharp!
> Departure from FC main gate at 6.00 am
> Non stop 4 Hrs journey to Warandha ghat.
> Breakfast in Warandha Ghat and then start trek towards Kavlya by 10.30am
> Reach summit of Kavlya fort by 11.45 and then lunch on Kavlya itself
> Change of clothes and evening snacks and start return journey by 4.30pm
> Non stop journey. Back to Pune by 9pm
What to Bring
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
2. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
3. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
4. A sweater/warmwear
5. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
6. Camera, Binocular (Optional)