- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Activities Available at the Camp
1. Trekking :- Trekking to Devara Gudda hill top in Bananthimaari state forest range.(We recommend early morning trekking)
Cave Exploration - After 5 km of ascent you will encounter a cave which has area of more than 500 sq ft & a pit with 40 ft dept
2. Water Activities will start with 300 metre Zipline land on water
Water sports options :- Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle & Swimming ( Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you know swimming or don't know)
3. Rappelling / Bouldering /Wall climbing
4.360 Degree Rope course with 8 different elements
5.Slush Games - Mud Kabbadi, Volleyball & Obstacle corse is the prime attraction
6. Experiential Learning / Outbound training - This is a separate package
7. Paintball - The trill of running through a field...with strategically placed obstacles....
with a Gun in your hand...the only targetare the people on your opposite base !!! You track their movement...
you breathe loudly through your face mask...your heart is beating so fast, you hear it...your target blends into the surroudings b'coz....he's wearing camouflaged clothing...You take a deep breath, bring him into sight...Aim and Bang !!
Paintball package will start from Rs.300 per head
• Corporate team building activities - we have more than 100 kinds of activities exclusively for Corporates and colleges. Adventure Unlimited develops programs that cater specifically to our client's needs. Our programs range from the fun and easy activities to the more advanced and physically challenging activities by using an experiential training and development methodology."Experience the Difference Team Building with us !!
Best Time To Visit
The nature adventure camp in Kanakpura is open all year round, which means that people can plan a trip to the destination as and when they find the time. However, the best time to enjoy the true beauty of the surroundings, especially the mesmerizing sight of the Banantimari State Forest, planning a trip in the post-monsoon months is a good idea. During this time, the entire landscape of the region is in full bloom an presents a really amazing view.
Things To Carry
In order to make sure that they enjoy their outing to the Kanakpura nature adventure camp, participants should carry the following important items with them.
(Dayouting is from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
(1 Day 1 Night of 24 hours - morning or evening slot)
9:00 AM - Arrive at camp, welcomed with welcome drink.
9:30 - 10:30 - Breakfast and relaxation
10:30 AM - 2.00 PM - Start with activities
- Options will be given to each members whether they want to go for Water Activities or Rope/climbing Activities and will be done vice versa for post lunch.
- Even we can organise competition in water activities, a team of 5 members each, one member has to do zipline and once he/she reach the point, the other 4 members has to take the coracle and bring him back,least timed team will be the winner.
Trekking is also recommended
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Lunch &Relaxation
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM - Continue with Activities, those who are done with Water Activities in the morning can go for Rope course
- Those who dont want to do any activities can relax and go for other options like cricket, badminton, Archery, frispee, Indoor games etc
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Relax with Hi Tea & end of the program.
7:00 PM - Camp fire with Music will be on
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM - Dinner
10:15 PM - Tent Pitching Session (T3 Doom Tents) Even we have Dormatory option & Double room for seniors
5:30 AM - Wake Up Call
5:30 AM - 6:00 AM - Freshen Up and have tea.
6:00 AM -9:00 AM - Trek to Devaragudda valley & Explore Cave(8 km trek encountering lush greenery and Bamboo forest)
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Descend and reach camp, relax for 15 mins then have breakfast & Windup.
Even we can customise the itinerary as per your timing, for overnight stay checkin and checkout timming will be calculated on 24 hrs basis.
Everything is included in the package itself we wont charge anything extra