- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Bhairavgad is one of the thrilling trek. Height of this fort is 2835 from Sea level this fort. The Sahyadri Mountain range is made by lawaras and bhairavgad is example of one of the geological structure called “Dyke”. It will be a good opportunity to the trekkers who wants to try there hands in Climbing there are two routes to climb this fort,1st one is difficult because its straight wall and recently bolted by Safe climbing initiative and other one is from right side of the wall through rock cut steps this is the easy route to climb (this one will be followed on trek)
Age Group : 18 – 40 yrs
Day 01 (Saturday) :
Catch evening train 04.30 from CST which will reach 05.30 at Kalyan. Meeting point will be Deepak hotel near Kalyan Station. Move towards Moroshi by Jeep. En-route Dinner and proceed to Moroshi’s base village. Start trekking Bhairavgad. We will be staying at base of Pinnacle.
Day 2 (Sunday) :
Early morning, will start with climbing part with the help of basic equipment and technical expert it will take approx 1 and half hour to reach at top with 2-3 rock patches . we are going to do rappelling from top and start descending to the base. After lunch, we will start return journey to Kalyan Station.
Things to carry: ID Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).