- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Height : 4,260 meters (13,800 ft approx)
Day 01 :
Departure from New Delhi by 5 PM for Kasol. Participants have to board their bus from R K Ashram Marg, New Delhi at 5:00 pm. Make sure your train/flight arrives in Delhi before 1:00 pm so there is enough buffer time to board your bus. Meals are not covered during bus travel.
Day 02 :
Registration and Orientation at Kasol. We will get down at Bhuntar from the Volvo by 6 AM and will take other transportation for Kasol(32 kms from Bhuntar). Participants can use this day for acclimatization in Kasol by trekking till Chalal village. Orientation regarding the trek will be given which will cover information like Rucksack packing, marching technique and medical awareness after evening snacks. Participants have to submit NOC and Medical certificate to the coordinator in evening.
Day 03 : Trek to Grahan Village (6-7 hours)
Trek will commence at 7AM. Reporting place will be Namaste Café. All the participants will have to be on time. The trek starts from the centre of Kasol and keeps to the true left of the Grahan nalah. The trail is easy and frequently used by locals.The trail goes through lovely pine forests. Ascend is gentle and easy. One can effortlessly cover much distance in a couple of hours. After Grahan nalah the trail becomes rocky and climbing uphill, away from the right bank of the river. Buras (Rhododendrons) grows in the forest here. After a steep climb of about an hour, one reaches the village of Grahan, situated at the top. Overnight stay in tents at Grahan.
Day 04 : Grahan Village to Min Thach (5-6 hours)
In the morning we climb towards the north of camping ground at Grahan. Villagers can be seen using this path for Min Thach. After walking for a while, one can see Min Thach, Nagaru, and Sar Top on the mountain to the right. The trail also becomes steeper and leads into the woods. The slope becomes steeper and the path is confusing in some places. After crossing the forest we arrive to Min Thach. Overnight in tents at Min Thach.
Day 05 : Min Thach to Nagaru (4 hours)
Trek from Min Thach to Nagaru is a short but difficult part. The slope falls steeply to the valley. After crossing steep slope for a couple of hours, one finally reaches Nagaru campsite. Facing north, one can see magnificent mountains across the Parvati valley. Night is very cold due to the chilling wind. It is advisable to sleep early to avoid cold and the next day involves an early start.
Day 06 : Nagaru to Biskeri Thach via Sar Pass (7-8 hours)
Next day we have to make an early start, as the climb is steep through the snow. Sar pass and the elevated peaks of the Tosh valley are now visible. As one reaches the top, the view is exhilarating. After that the slide is the most fun and completely safe as long as some precautions are taken. The slide takes one as far as a kilometre to a gentler slope of the valley. Valley arrives after walking for an hour from Sar Pass. We will then continue the trek through some dense rhododendron bushes towards Biskeri Thach campsite. Overnight stay in tents at Biskeri Thach.
Day 07 : Biskeri Thach to Barshaini and drive back to Kasol base camp (4-5 hours). Departure from Kasol
Biskeri presents a sublime view of the pine forests, the majestic mountains and the lovely grasslands. From Biskeri we will descend towards Pulga village. The descend is easy and takes around 4-5 hours to reach Pulga. From Pulga we will continue to descend to cross Parvati river and then climb to reach village Barshaini. Ride to Kasol and departure for Delhi by 6 pm
Day 08 : Arrival at New Delhi by 08 pm
1. Stay for male and female are separate throughout the program.
2. Medical certificate, duly signed by MBBS doctor, is mandatory for participating in all the events.
3. Participation in any of the Himalayan trekking program require a level of fitness. One who is participating in any of such events should do a minimum of two weeks of preparation.
4. Trekking shoes is compulsory.
5. Participants should check “Things to Carry list” which includes all personal clothing and other trekking accessories.
6. Smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited.
7. Buying drugs or any illegal material is strictly prohibited. Participant found in possession of any of such items, will be detained and handed over to government authority.
8. Instructions from Guide should be strictly followed.
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (Must – Compulsory)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).