- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Early morning departure from Dadar by 07:00 am. Enroute pick up at Thane (Eternity Mall, Teen Haath Naka). Reach Wada by 09:30 am and unload your bags. Freshen Up and have breakfast. Introduction and briefing session. Proceed to the nursery full with plants of Mangoes, Papaya, Custard apples, Chikoos, Green grams, dates and many more.
Explore 30 acres farm full of greenery and fruits. Get close to nature and spend a day with farmers. Enjoy the various crazy and unique games within the farm. Eat-Drink-Play-Earn rewards
Back to lunch. Have simple homely delicious veg meals and dessert made of watermelons. Dont hesitate to grab a lil more ;) Post lunch, settle down for an information session by our expert farmer about Festival and Agro tourism. Our expert will love to answer all puzzles popping up in your mind. Enjoy local folk dance Tarpa followed by the session. Tap your feet & groove a bit on the Tarpa Dance !!! Relishing with bunch of group games till evening.
Enjoy the evening with a hot cup of tea and snacks. Fill your bags with real juicy watermelons and packets and jars of delicious homemade snacks & recipes. Reach back to Dadar by late evening.
Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof (Pan card/Driving License)
1. Extra Pair of Clothes (optional)
2. Winter / Rain / Summer Wear (In case of Rain or Chilling Climate)
3. Torch and extra cell
4. Sanitary Kit and Energy Drinks
5. Personal Medicines or First Aid Kit
6. Dry Snacks and Water bottle
7. Cap, goggle, sun screen etc….
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera / Binocular (Optional)
10. Rugsack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)