- Banana Ride
- Bungee Jumping
- Fishing Tours
- Flying Fox
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jeep Safari
- Mountain Biking
Want to rejuvenate your senses Why not visit Kheerganga trek
Are you bored and tired of your same routine? Do you feel that your boss is throwing tantrums at you that you cannot tolerate? Why not take a refresher break and hit the Kheerganga trek?
About the trek
KheerGanga (3050 meters) is the final prohibited settlement on the way to Pin Valley via the Pin-Parvati pass. The vast sky and extensive greenery of Kheerganga provide much-needed relief to the trekker's eyes and incredibly fatigued legs. It is a sacred site featuring a hot spring, a modest Shiva Temple, and a bathing pool. Bathing in hot spring water when everything is blanketed in snow is a unique mix for any trekker.
Itinerary to carry
Here are a few general pointers that you must keep in mind before you finalize your booking and move forward:
1. Bring warm clothing with you no matter what season you are traveling in.
2. Always have your trekking gear and supplies on hand.
3. You must have your own medicine and a nice pair of shoes.
4. Make sure you have all of the permissions you'll need for hiking in the area well in advance.
5. Bring rain gear, as the weather at higher altitudes is constantly changing.
6. Hire a certified and experienced guide and set the fees ahead of time to avoid misunderstandings.
7. Bring extra camera batteries in case there isn't any electricity.
Starting Location: Majnu ka Tila, New Delhi
What to Carry?
Activity Essentials : Camera & other accessories like Torch & Lighter
Clothing Essentials : Warm clothes, Waterproof trekking shoes & jacket
DAY 1 | Kasol ( 5184 Feet)
A beautiful village nestled well within the foothills of The Great Himalayas surrounded by the Parvati River. Look for a relaxed spot by the river overlooking the mountains, Eat & Explore
Stay : Double OR Triple Occupancy
DAY 2 | Kheerganga (13051 Feet)
Kheerganga lies at the extreme end of Parvati valley and is a 7-8 km (5 hour) long trek from Barsheni. Explore the height & warmth by diving in the natural hot water spring.
Stay : Double or Triple occupancy rooms/Camps
DAY 3 | Tosh - 7874 Feet
Tosh village, hidden amongst tall pine forests alongside the Parvati river, is motorable and can be trekked easily. Get lost in the deep forests and campfire under a million stars
Stay : Double or Triple occupancy rooms
DAY 4 | Barsheni
A Guided Trek down to Barsheni post B/F in Tosh. The Trip ends here and we must move on with our lives. Until Another Trek pops up!