Places around Madikeri
- Bagamandala is the place where the almighty river Cauvery originates, this place has divine temples of the tri-murthy's where prayers are offered to the sacred holy river. at this place 2 streams merge with Cauvery at forms triveni sangama where people offer prayers. This river acts as main source of water to all the species living in this part of world.
- Tala-Cauvery : Birthplace of River Cauvery, river is said to be originated from Brahmagiri peak said to be second highest peak 1743 mtrs above sea level. one of attractive tourist place at Coorg.
- Raja Sheet : one of finest viewpoints of this Hill-Station situated in the core city of Madikeri is major attraction for its musical fountain in weekends attracting crowds. On a bright clear day this is perfect spot to view both sunset and sunrise and ideal time for viewing is in summer from Feb. to June and post monsoon Sept to Jan.
- Abbey Falls : one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the town of Madikeri. one important information about this falls is it has water in all the seasons it looks very pretty to view in monsoons as water falling looks like milk flow in the from the height of 80 mtrs covered by coffee plantations on the path leading to it. You can watch plenty of birds during the post monsoon. The route to this place entravels to landscapes of the Madikeri making an paranoiac destination to visit.
- Dubare : The place famously known for the camps were in elephants are captured, trained and brought up which is to be famously known as Dubare Elephant Camp. the river Cauvery flows across the elephant camp in which one can view the herds of elephants bathing and being trained in the camp, one can purchase ticket to get volunteered and also to spend some time in the camp alongside the herds of elephants. We in Escape2Explore also offer Clients with water rafting activity here in Dubare along with boating in Cauvery River. One can also view crocodiles in the water stream alongside birds in this place major birds found here are Peacock, kingfisher and jungle parrots and many more etc...
- Nisargadhama : surrounded by flow of river on all the sides offers clients a panoramic view of nature at the best as this place offers clients to access the deer park, boating in the river Cauvery's stream surrounded by lush green background where water flow makes a pleasant sound with chirping sound of many birds and also one can enjoy the elephant ride inside the park, the elephants offering the ride is being trained up in Dubare.
- Golden Temple : one of the Architectural temples reflects heritage in Tibetan culture and religion. Statue of Buddha and leaders of monks are worshipped there as the has largest settlement of the Tibetans in Southern part of India. one can view the beautiful architecture of the temples and go on for shopping variety of local handmade Tibetan products reflecting the religion of Buddhism.
- Omkareshwara Temple : on of famous temple from ancient period offering the devotion and prayers to Omkareshwara (lord Eshwara / lord Shiva). lies in the core Madikeri city is one of the popular temple looking like a Darga with Shiva linga placed inside the temple which is brought from Kashi.
- 11:30 pm pickup from Bangalore
- 06:00 Reach Home stay at Coorg/ Kodagu
- 08:00 am Have Breakfast at home stay
- 09:00 am Head to Dubare Elephant Camp
- 10:00 am Rafting in Dubare
- 01:00 pm have Lunch
- 02:30 pm head to Abbi falls
- 04:30 pm visit Omkareshwara Temple
- 05:15 pm head to raja sheet view sunset and watch laser show
- 07:30 pm Head back to Home stay
- 08:00 pm Bonfire
- 09:00 pm Dinner
- 09:30 pm Accommodation in Sleeping Bags and Tents
- 06:00 am wake up early for nature walk
- 08:00 am Breakfast at Home stay
- 09:00 am Depart to Bangalore
- 11:00 am reach Mysore
- 11:15 am head to Chamundi Hills
- 12:15 pm head to Mysore Zoo
- 03:00 pm head to Bangalore
- 06:00 pm reach Bangalore.
Possible Iternary for Customized Outing (11+ members)
- Forest Trekking
- Camping with Bonfire
- Tented Accommodation
- Home stay Facilities
- White water Rafting (Monsoon Only)
- Visit Bagamandala
- Visit Tala-Cauvery
- Irrpu Falls
- Brahmagiri Trekking
Things to Carry
- 1 Torch/head Compulsory
- Water Bottle 2ltrs/head min
- Comfortable Shoes (Rubber Sole)
- Jackets / Raincoat at Monsoon
- Energy Bars/Dry Fruits
- Personal medicine (if any)
- Camera optional
- Sweat Towel
- Tissue Paper
- Eateries / Snacks
- Comfortable clothing for activities.
- Moov Spray and Dettol (avoid leech)
Know More About Adventures in Bangalore To Follow Our Blog
Why Night Trekking Around Bangalore is Famous?
21 Adventures Corporate Outing Near Bangalore
21 Exciting Adventure Treks Around Bangalore In October
12 Adventure Treks Around Bangalore For Each Month Of The Year
Adventurous Weekend Getaways with Beautiful Waterfalls near Bangalore
7 Adventure Activities Under 1.5K Near Bangalore
12 Amazing Treks Within The Radius Of 150 KMs Around Bangalore
Adventurous Getaways from Bangalore to Celebrate Independence Day
5 Places With Beautiful Sunrise That You Cannot Afford To Miss Near Bangalore
12 Spectacular Places For One Day Trek Near Bangalore
Enjoy An Exciting And Enthralling Night Trek Near Bangalore
Best Places To Enjoy The Thrill And Excitement Of Trekking Near Bangalore