- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 12:30 AM Reach Manchinabele and have tea and snacks and then later start 01 hour trek (beginners level)
- 01:00 AM Reach the peak, start the bonfire and later relax with the sleeping bag.
- 06:30 AM Wake up and trek to the base camp.
- 07:00 AM Start water activity like Swimming and Kayaking.
- 09:00 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 11:00 AM Reach back to Bangalore
1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B/li>
4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Things To Carry:
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
Know More About Adventures in Bangalore To Follow Our Blog
Why Night Trekking Around Bangalore is Famous?
21 Adventures Corporate Outing Near Bangalore
21 Exciting Adventure Treks Around Bangalore In October
12 Adventure Treks Around Bangalore For Each Month Of The Year
Adventurous Weekend Getaways with Beautiful Waterfalls near Bangalore
7 Adventure Activities Under 1.5K Near Bangalore
12 Amazing Treks Within The Radius Of 150 KMs Around Bangalore
Adventurous Getaways from Bangalore to Celebrate Independence Day
5 Places With Beautiful Sunrise That You Cannot Afford To Miss Near Bangalore
12 Spectacular Places For One Day Trek Near Bangalore
Enjoy An Exciting And Enthralling Night Trek Near Bangalore
Best Places To Enjoy The Thrill And Excitement Of Trekking Near Bangalore