Manchanabele is a perfect place to enjoy a refreshing and relaxing weekend outing near Bangalore. Located at a distance of just 45 kms from the IT city, Manchanabele is a small water reservoir situated on the banks of Manchanabele Lake. This beautiful destination offers a great retreat into the hills and backwaters located near the Manchanabele dam. An overnight adventure camping at the destination offers the participants with countless opportunities various fun-filled and adventure activities.
The Manchanabele backwater camping is a fun filled and adventure activity that offers the unique opportunity exploring two beautiful destinations near Banglore in a single trip. While you get to enjoy various fun and adventure activities at Manchanabele, you also experience the thrill of night camping in the picturesque destination of Ramnagara. Given below is the detailed itinerary of the overnight backwater camping activity at Manchanabele
- The day starts with picking up the participants from the various pre-decided destinations in Bangalore, from around 7:00 A.M. The type of vehicle used for transportation provided for the pickup depends on the number of participants.
- After having picked up all the participants the vehicle will move directly towards the campsite, reaching the destination by around 9:30. Upon reaching the campsite, we all freshen up and then enjoy breakfast. This will be followed by a welcome and briefing session, where you will be provided with a brief history about the destination and the various activities you will be enjoying during our stay. You will also be briefed about the safety instructions and the basic camp rules during this session.
- We will start with the various adventure activities at around 10:00 AM. Some of the activities to be enjoyed at Manchanabele include
- You will also enjoy various sports activities such as volleyball, cricket, badminton and archery. These activities will be enjoyed till late afternoon with a short break for lunch provided at around 1:30 PM.
- At around 4:30 in the afternoon you will start the trip back to Ramanagara, another beautiful destination where you will be camping for the night.
- At around 5:30 we will take a break in the journey to enjoy tea and snacks. Then we will continue our journey towards Ramanagara, to arrive at the destination by around 6:30.
- Upon reaching Ramanagara, you will we given time till around 7:00Pm to relax and freshen up, which will be followed by a round of tea and snacks.
- The campfire will start around 7:30PM and you will be able to interact with the other participants and exchange stories and anecdotes to make the evening memorable. There will also be some song and dance activities to enhance the excitement of the evening further.
- After the campfire, dinner will be served and then you will assigned to your tented accommodation for the night by 10:00PM.
- The next day a wakeup call will be sounded at 6:00 Am in the morning. You will enjoy the beginning of a new day in the pristine environments of Ramanagara, which will prove to be an entirely different experience.
- You will be given time to freshen up and get ready for the return journeying to Bangalore till 8:30 AM, when breakfast will be served.
- After enjoying your breakfast you can spend some time exploring the picturesque surroundings in daylight, before we head back to the IT city at around 10:00AM.
- You will reach Bangalore by around 11:30 AM, after having enjoyed a truly enjoyable and relaxing outing to two most popular outing destinations near the city.
Things You Should Carry
- An overnight bag, preferably a backpack for your things
- One torch with extra batteries
- A pair of good quality sports shoes or trekking shoes
- Energy drinks, and dry snacks etc as per your
- Any medication that you need to take regularly packed in two sets
- A good quality mosquito repellent
- Requisite toiletries including tissue paper, hand sanitizer toilet paper, etc
- Light sweater or jacket for the night
- Rain coats and rain cover for bags during monsoons
- Inflatable pillow and bedsheet
- An extra pair of clothing
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Any other thing you consider important
- 1. Marathahalli (07:00 AM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (07:30 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (07:40 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (08:00 AM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (08:45 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Know More About Adventures in Bangalore To Follow Our Blog
Why Night Trekking Around Bangalore is Famous?
21 Adventures Corporate Outing Near Bangalore
21 Exciting Adventure Treks Around Bangalore In October
12 Adventure Treks Around Bangalore For Each Month Of The Year
Adventurous Weekend Getaways with Beautiful Waterfalls near Bangalore
7 Adventure Activities Under 1.5K Near Bangalore
12 Amazing Treks Within The Radius Of 150 KMs Around Bangalore
Adventurous Getaways from Bangalore to Celebrate Independence Day
5 Places With Beautiful Sunrise That You Cannot Afford To Miss Near Bangalore
12 Spectacular Places For One Day Trek Near Bangalore
Enjoy An Exciting And Enthralling Night Trek Near Bangalore
Best Places To Enjoy The Thrill And Excitement Of Trekking Near Bangalore