Whenever a person is engaged in something extraordinary, exciting, and at the same time dangerous, it is termed adventure. For a place to become adventurous, various factors are there that should be noticeable. The majestic scenic beauty, the prevalence of safety regulations, and many daredevil things to do.
For people seeking adventures, mountains and water come to their mind. India has a blanket of the Himalayas on the northern side where one can find the taste of adventures, including Paragliding, camping, bike ride, river rafting, hiking, trekking, etc.
Paragliding in Bir Billing
Located 70 km from Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh, Bir Billing is by far regarded as an important site for different kinds of aero-sport activities like Paragliding and so on. People from around the country and the whole world travel to this place to experience the vastness of the Himalayas with the scenic beauties of the Dhauladhar mountain range and the Kangra valley across the 200 km stretch of the paragliding Bir Billing.
- Time to visit: People should visit this place during the months of March and May or September and October, i.e., during the pre-monsoon or post-monsoon period, respectively.
- Cost: The season cost is quite reasonable, and varies according to the specifiable time of the activity.One can also indulge themselves in Camping Bir Billing and include it with Paragliding at an economical cost based on days of stay.
- Safety: Bir billing paragliding also offers the tourists several safety regulations, and the activities are handled by professional experts.
- Equipment: The use of modern equipment and advanced methods are being carried out with special care.
Jungle Safari at Jim Corbett National Park
For over 80 years, this region has been attracting tourists from all around the globe. It is famous for the tiger habitats located in the Himalayan Niche, with a wide variety of flora and fauna. The region is so diversified that it has been recognized by several international wildlife and forest conservation organizations. Besides the eternal beauty of the forests, what makes this place more attractive for tourists is the jungle safari Jim Corbett.
- Safari sections: The forest is way much more extensive for a whole safari trip, for which it has been divided into different areas, namely – Birjani, Dhikala, Jhirna, Dhela, and Durgadevi zones.
- Time to visit: The best time to visit this place is in the summer season, which generally starts in March and ends in June. Tigers sometimes come out from their homes in search of water, and this is when one can see their glance during elephant safari Corbett.
- Booking: Jim Corbett safari booking can be made during the morning and afternoon hours.
- Other Activities: One can indulge themselves in various activities other than jeep safari Jim Corbett like camping, fishing, cycling, wildlife photography, and so on. But at the same time, one should take care of their safety.
River Rafting in Rishikesh
Nestled in the lap of Uttarakhand, the place is known for its beauty and religious importance. People usually choose this region for tourism and trekking. But the places are much more popular around the world because of one of the most famous adventurous activities. The swift and swirling waters of the Ganges in this region attract many daredevils worldwide to enjoy the flavor of river rafting Rishikesh.
- Rafting Places: The water section through which the river rafting is initiated comprises Bhrampuri Club House to Rishikesh NIM beach, Shivpuri to Rishikesh, Marine Drive to Rishikesh and Kaudiyala to Rishikesh.
- Price: The cost of river rafting in Rishikesh season varies significantly.
- Time to visit: The best time for rafting Rishikesh would be during the pre-monsoon season, i.e., March to April.
- Other Activities: Besides river rafting, one can also enjoy several other adventurous sports and activities like Cliff jumping, Rock Climbing, Bungee Jumping, Camping,, and so on.
Har ki Dun
A valley is colloquially termed as doon by the natives of these places. HarkiDoon is such a type of valley filled with some of the best views of the mountains. Considered one of India’s most popular trek routes, Har ki Dun trek has a number of villages where the advanced technological civilization has not yet made its mark. The region offers scenic views of famous mountain peaks like Kala Nag, Bandaarpoonch, and so many more.
- Peak time: The peak time for starting the adventure tour is during April to June or from September to December.
- Cost: The budget of the trip wrap up depending upon the duration of stay, say 6 nights or 7 nights.
- Other Activities: One can also choose to stay on the bare ground and under the starry sky through camping which also incurs a reasonable cost to stay.
- Booking: The process of booking is available through both online and offline modes.
Bike Trip to Leh Ladakh
Known as the cold desert of India, Ladakh is one of the most beautiful places situated in the Indian subcontinent. Located in between the Great Himalayan and the Karakoram mountain ranges, Ladakh attracts tourists and adventurers from all parts of the world. One of the most notable activities to be found in this region is the Leh Ladakh bike trip which is famous worldwide.
- Cost of trip: The Leh bike trip can cost pocket friendly and varies according to the cost of fuel, food, and stay and calculating other additional expenses.
- Time: The best time for accomplishing the Ladakh bike trip is between June to September
- Itinerary: Theduration of stayof the Leh Ladakh Bike trip book would be completed within 10 to 12 days at maximum.
- Other Activities: Besides these, camping and trekking are also common in several parts of this region.
It can be said that the adventure places concentrating in the Himalayan region are surely worthy of the cost. Moreover, the availability of the basic necessities and the required safety regulations which these places carry also support the popularity of these places not only in India but also all over the world. If you are also considering packing up your bags, then this post is surely a worth-it one for you.